General terms and conditions of sale
- OplaBio SA provides you with a fair consumption guarantee, via its website uglyfruits.ch. In this online shop, you’ll only find items which are as respectful of the environment as of the artisan growers and producers and of all those who are involved in their production.
- UglyFruits wishes to:
- Promote consumption that is as local as possible (from the Region)
- Form a link between local producers and local consumers
- Discover, and help you to discover, the pleasures of locally sourced food and long-forgotten dishes
Article 1: Processing of personal data
- 1.1. In order to make purchases at UglyFruits’s online shop, you need to create an account on the website www.uglyfruits.ch. The member chooses a username and a personal password. He/she is therefore the only person who can access his/her information, which he/she may edit at any time by logging in to his/her account.
- 1.2. The member’s delivery address must be located in the territory of the Swiss Confederation. UglyFruits reserves the right not to accept an attempted registration on the basis of the user’s location.
- 1.3. The member is responsible for the accuracy of the data submitted to UglyFruits, which cannot be held responsible in the event of errors or inaccuracies, including on the delivery address label.
- 1.4. Through his/her registration with UglyFruits, the member implicitly agrees to receive information from UglyFruits, via a variety of communication channels (email, letter, SMS, telephone). The member can unsubscribe from these at any time, easily and free of charge
- 1.5. UglyFruits only passes on personal data to third parties to the extent that said data is indispensable for the proper fulfilment of the order or the processing of the payment (e.g. transmission of data to PostFinance, to a debt collection agency in the event of failure to pay, etc.). Its members’ information is treated with confidentiality.